New in HonorBound version 2.27.00:
- "COMMANDER SUMMONING! Complete new Research to summon the 5 original commanders and 5 powerful new commanders!"
- Commander Summoning requires Leadership 4 and uses Summoning Emblems. "Win Summoning Emblems by defeating enemies in missions or winning against other players in the Arena."
|Time||Affinity & Rarity||Commander|
|70||5 days|| Lunar|
|70||5 days|| Terra|
|70||5 days|| Abyss|
|70||5 days|| Spirit|
|70||5 days|| Primal|
|700||14 days|| Primal|
|700||14 days|| Terra|
|700||14 days|| Spirit|
|700||14 days|| Lunar|
|700||14 days|| Abyss|
Original Commander descriptions:
- "Summon the Celestial Sage, the last known Dragon Wizard, who commands the mysterious magics of the moon."
- "Summon the Pyromancer, the battle-hardened daughter of flame who uses her burning claws in battle."
- "Summon the Shadow Knight, the grim warrior of the Abyss who wields a greatsword as dark as night."
- "Summon the Spirit Sentinel, the dogged defender of light that seeks to spread radiance to all the realm."
- "Summon the Sylvan Protector, the sprite-like champion of nature that wields the mighty Greenwood Staff."
New Commander descriptions:
- "Summon Deadwood Dryad, a prisoner of Madding Wind that seeks to rid the world of all life aside from plants."
- "Summon Fireheart, the passionate revolutionary and anarchist that fights chaos in exchange for freedom from Madding Wind prison."
- "Summon Regent Halifax, the hard-hearted warden of Madding Wind prison, who brings justice to all criminals."
- "Summon Ripper, the nefarious and infamous prisoner who fights chaos to gain freedom from Madding Wind prison."
- "Summon XIX, the tragic experimental being that has focused its unknown strengths towards the fight against chaos."